DIRECTION PLUS - FUEL MANAGER PRE-FILTER KITS
BENEFITS OF A FUEL MANAGER PRE-FILTER KIT:
- Reduce wear & tear and avoid repair costs that can exceed $10,000
- 95% water separation and superior particle removal
- Ability to separate emulsified water from ULSD
- Clear water drainage bowl to easily identify removed water
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- No filter bypass – contaminated fuel will not be sent to the fuel system even when the filter is blocked
PROTECT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST WATER AND PARTICLE CONTAMINATION
It’s easy to think that fuel contamination is something that happens “in the bush” but this is simply not true! Did you know that 72% of all diesel fuel injection system failures are caused by water and fuel lubricity problems? Direction Plus™ Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kits protect late model common rail diesel engines against costly injector failure.
Installing a Direction Plus™ Fuel Manager Pre-filter kit between the fuel tank and the O.E.M fuel filter will remove the majority of water and particle contamination.This leaves the O.E.M fuel filter to do the final and finer filtration. This ensures you are maximising the protection of your diesel fuel system.
For the ultimate front line defence against water and particle contamination, investing in a DirectionPlus™ Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
FUEL MANAGER KIT CONTENTS:
- Filter assembly (including water bowl)
- Model-specific laser cut stainless bracket
- Spare filter element
- All hoses required for the application
- Nuts, bolts, washers & clamps
- Installation instructions
- LED water sensor (optional)
- Hand primer (optional)
WHY IS A PRE-FILTER KIT SO IMPORTANT?
The Direction Plus Fuel Manager Pre-Filter kit is designed specifically to cope with extreme weather conditions and poor fuel quality removing water and other contaminants from Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD).
ULSD is more susceptible to water emulsification, that is water molecules suspended in diesel which is harder to remove than in traditional diesel fuel. This is why old technology like sedimenters work relatively well removing whole water, but struggle with emulsified water, the contaminant you can’t see.