BRAND NEW GENUINE DELPHI INJECTOR WELL CLEANER
Part number: YDT530
Injector well cleaner, used to clean injector wells prior to fitment of injectors.
Comes with 6 brushes in total
This handy tool is used to clean the bottom of the injector well after removing the seating washer prior to install the new washers to give a clean flat surface.
the main advantage to this tool over other Injector well cleaners is that this does not damage the seat like other cutting style ones can.
What does that mean?
By not cutting the bottom of the injector well this means the injector spacing remains the same and you don’t need remeasure the well to work out what size thicker washers are required to keep the injector nozzle spacing as it should be to maintain adequate vehicle performance.
HOW TO USE:
Once the injectors and washers are removed, this tool can be used to remove excess carbon and build up on the bottom of the injector well. Simply locate the bottom of the tool into the nozzle hole on the injector well, pull down the center locating handle to hold the tool into position. once you are happy with the location gentle apply pressure and turn the top handle until you have the desired cleaning effect.
If you have used the tool repeatedly and the injector well is quite badly damaged, you may need to use a cutting tool to remove more material or damage could be beyond repair for new injectors to be installed.
Make sure to remove any excess carbon from inside the cylinder before inserting new injectors, this is only good for standard sizes injectors (not heavy commercial injectors). all works should only be attempted by suitably qualified or experienced people
Brand: Genuine Delphi
Length: 400mm x 7mm Diameter
Top screw handle 50mm diameter
Middle stabilizer handle 25mm dimeter
Brush Size 20mm diameter
If you are unsure about which Tool you need, contact our friendly sales team on 1300 732 462.
Why buy from Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia?
At CDSA we supply only genuine manufactured diesel parts from brands such as Bosch, Delphi, Denso and VDO/Siemens to workshops and mechanics. We may be cheaper, but we’re not cheap! We specialise in diesel fuel system parts such as injectors, pumps, suction control valves, pressure limiters and sensors, rails / fuel lines, turbos, intercoolers, fitting kits, electrical connectors, leak off lines, connectors and anything else that might be required.
Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA) is an Australian owned and operated company. It was formed in May of 2013 by experienced diesel technicians with over 40 industry years of experience.
Did you know we also offer other services such as Injector testing, pump testing, pre common rail injector and pump rebuilding, ultra sonic cleaning and wet abrasive blasting.
Thank you for visiting and shopping with Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA). Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Products are delivered nationally using major transport providers including Toll, TNT, Australia Post and Couriers Please. Quoted delivery timeframes are an estimate only. We do not take responsibility for freight delays that are outside of our control.
Order Processing Time
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Please note orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends. If item is out of stock or requires a special order, customers will be informed promptly.
If a high volume of orders is experienced, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If any significant delays are to occur, we will contact you via email or phone.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Trade customers please note shipping costs will be quoted prior to purchase.
Please note areas outside metro and regional locations may take longer. Items shipped to Western Australia may also take longer than estimated delivery times.
State lock downs due to COVID-19 will slow down deliveries. Weather occurrences such as floods or fires may also cause delays.
Shipment to PO Boxes
Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA) ships to addresses within Australia and can ship to PO Box addresses. This option is limited as only certain carriers deliver to PO Boxes.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Please use the specific carrier website tracking function to find out further information about your shipment.
CDSA is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive your order damaged, best practice is to not accept the parcel on delivery. Otherwise, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please keep images of parcel and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We currently do not ship outside of Australia as part of our normal trade. If you are wishing to purchase from overseas, please contact [email protected] and we can give a custom quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A 12-month warranty or (20,000 km) is given from the date of invoice on new parts and exchange units.
The customer must notify the supplier of the warranty issue when first known and cannot apply warranty without the approval of the supplier.
The warranty only applies to those parts that are deemed defective and will be replaced, credited or refunded (at the supplier’s discretion) at no charge. The defect must not result from any of the following:
The following conditions apply:
- Modification or adjustment to the product
- Incorrect operation or use of the product
- Contamination of the product by fuel, oil or other impurities
- Misuse of the product in contrary to the product specifications
- Incorrect installation of product
Note the warranty provided applies to parts only not labour costs.
If a product is suspected to be faulty or defective, notify the supplier promptly at [email protected]. Proof of purchase must be given with an explanation of issue with photo evidence (if available). An investigation will be carried out to determine the outcome.
The customer must notify the supplier that they wish to return the goods within 7 days of purchase. Goods must be in original packaging and have not been fitted to a vehicle or used in any way.
The following conditions apply:
- A 10% restocking fee applied to returned goods
- Freight on returned goods is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any relevant charges will be deducted from the refund or credit amount.
- Special orders are non-returnable.
- Refund is for purchase price and exclude any original freight/postage charges.
- The price of the product is that agreed to between customer and supplier.
- Online (retail) prices include GST and standard freight charges (additional charges may apply for express services).
- All accounts are to be paid up front before items are dispatched unless credit has been approved or the customer is a current member of the Capricorn Coop.
- Some products may require to be specially ordered. In this case, payment is required upfront and no refunds or credits are given for change of mind. Special orders are non-returnable.
We don’t currently have any direct reviews for this product, here is what others had to say about previous purchases
- You guys seem to have a knack and finding things others cant – and quickly too! – Glenn, Burnies Fuel Injection TAS
- Incredibly great service, good prices and super quick delivery. I was in a pickle as an injector failed in my car. They had the part in stock at a decent price AND delivered it to me that same day! Truly incredible. Thanks again – Narran. A
- We found the staff have a very good knowledge of all the parts that we needed for our vehicle and also found them to be friendly and helpful. We will be doing business with them again and highly recommend this company for all diesel spare parts. Once again thanks for the exceptional service. – AJ and GJ Smith, Qld.
- These guys are excellent to deal with, I highly recommend them to everyone I know. The quality of their products and service are what keeps me coming back time after time. – Rhys.W
- Great prices and quick delivery. Can’t believe it only took 2 days for delivery from the other side of the country. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them Great work!!!! – Michelle.Z