FUEL MANAGER PRE-FILTER KIT LAND CRUISER 70 SERIES (FM625DPK)
BRAND: Direction Plus™
Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kit FM625DPK suits Toyota Land Cruiser 70 series model
2012 – 2017 – Dual battery & ARB compressor compatible. Radiator Mount
2018 – 2021 – Radiator Mount
FUEL MANAGER KIT CONTENTS:
- Filter assembly (including water bowl)
- Model-specific laser cut stainless bracket
- Spare filter element
- All hoses required for the application
- Nuts, bolts, washers & clamps
- Installation instructions
HOW IT WORKS
When you install the Direction Plus™ Fuel Manager pre-filter kit between the fuel tank and the O.E.M fuel filter, Fuel Manager will remove most of the contamination by particles and water present in the diesel fuel.
Link to installation guide (may not be the exact same type as advertised)
PROTECT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST WATER AND PARTICLE CONTAMINATION
It’s easy to think that fuel contamination is something that happens “in the bush” but this is simply not true! Did you know that 72% of all diesel fuel injection system failures are caused by water and fuel lubricity problems? Direction Plus™ Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kits protect late model common rail diesel engines against costly injector failure.
Installing a Direction Plus™ Fuel Manager Pre-filter kit between the fuel tank and the O.E.M fuel filter will remove the majority of water and particle contamination. This leaves the O.E.M fuel filter to do the final and finer filtration. This ensures you are maximizing the protection of your diesel fuel system.
For the ultimate front line defense against water and particle contamination, Fuel Manager Pre-Filter Kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BENEFITS OF A FUEL MANAGER PRE-FILTER KIT:
- Reduce wear & tear and avoid repair costs that can exceed $10,000
- 95% water separation and superior particle removal
- Ability to separate emulsified water from ULSD
- Clear water drainage bowl to easily identify removed water
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- No filter bypass – contaminated fuel will not be sent to the fuel system even when the filter is blocked
WHY IS A PRE-FILTER KIT SO IMPORTANT?
The Direction Plus Fuel Manager Pre-Filter kit is designed specifically to cope with extreme weather conditions and poor fuel quality removing water and other contaminants from Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD).
ULSD is more susceptible to water emulsification, that is water molecules suspended in diesel which is harder to remove than in traditional diesel fuel. This is why old technology like sedimenters work relatively well removing whole water, but struggle with emulsified water, the contaminant you can’t see.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR VEHICLE HAS WATER / PARTICLE CONTAMINATION?
- Loss of RPM / power
- Blows excessive smoke
- Has a foul odour
- Shudders and shakes at all speeds
- Suddenly stops while driving / hard to start
Why buy from Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia?
At CDSA we supply only genuine manufactured diesel parts from brands such as Bosch, Delphi, Denso and VDO/Siemens to workshops and mechanics. We may be cheaper, but we’re not cheap! We specialise in diesel fuel system parts such as injectors, pumps, suction control valves, pressure limiters and sensors, rails / fuel lines, turbos, intercoolers, fitting kits, electrical connectors, leak off lines, connectors and anything else that might be required.
Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA) is an Australian owned and operated company. It was formed in May of 2013 by experienced diesel technicians with over 40 industry years of experience.
Did you know we also offer other services such as Injector testing, pump testing, pre common rail injector and pump rebuilding, ultra sonic cleaning and wet abrasive blasting.
MODEL: Land Cruiser 70 Series
YEAR: 2012 -2021
FUEL TYPE: DIESEL
OTHER: 2012 – 2017 – Dual battery & ARB compressor compatible. Radiator Mount, 2018 – 2012 Radiator Mount
Thank you for visiting and shopping with Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA). Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Products are delivered nationally using major transport providers including Toll, TNT, Australia Post and Couriers Please. Quoted delivery timeframes are an estimate only. We do not take responsibility for freight delays that are outside of our control.
Order Processing Time
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Please note orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends. If item is out of stock or requires a special order, customers will be informed promptly.
If a high volume of orders is experienced, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If any significant delays are to occur, we will contact you via email or phone.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Trade customers please note shipping costs will be quoted prior to purchase.
Please note areas outside metro and regional locations may take longer. Items shipped to Western Australia may also take longer than estimated delivery times.
State lock downs due to COVID-19 will slow down deliveries. Weather occurrences such as floods or fires may also cause delays.
Shipment to PO Boxes
Cheaper Diesel Spares Australia (CDSA) ships to addresses within Australia and can ship to PO Box addresses. This option is limited as only certain carriers deliver to PO Boxes.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number. The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Please use the specific carrier website tracking function to find out further information about your shipment.
CDSA is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you receive your order damaged, best practice is to not accept the parcel on delivery. Otherwise, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please keep images of parcel and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We currently do not ship outside of Australia as part of our normal trade. If you are wishing to purchase from overseas, please contact [email protected] and we can give a custom quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A 12-month manufacturers warranty is given from the date of invoice on new parts and exchange units.
The customer must notify the supplier of the warranty issue when first known and cannot apply warranty without the approval of the supplier.
The warranty only applies to those parts that are deemed defective and will be replaced, credited or refunded (at the supplier’s discretion) at no charge. The defect must not result from any of the following:
The following conditions apply:
- Modification or adjustment to the product
- Incorrect operation or use of the product
- Contamination of the product by fuel, oil or other impurities
- Misuse of the product in contrary to the product specifications
- Incorrect installation of product
- Excessive wear
- Installation close to heat sources
Note the warranty provided applies to parts only not labour costs.
If a product is suspected to be faulty or defective, notify the supplier promptly at [email protected]. Proof of purchase must be given with an explanation of issue with photo evidence (if available). An investigation will be carried out to determine the outcome.
The customer must notify the supplier that they wish to return the goods within 7 days of purchase. Goods must be in original packaging and have not been fitted to a vehicle or used in any way.
The following conditions apply:
- A 10% restocking fee applied to returned goods
- Freight on returned goods is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any relevant charges will be deducted from the refund or credit amount.
- Special orders are non-returnable.
- Refund is for purchase price and exclude any original freight/postage charges.
- The price of the product is that agreed to between customer and supplier.
- Online (retail) prices include GST and standard freight charges (additional charges may apply for express services).
- All accounts are to be paid up front before items are dispatched unless credit has been approved or the customer is a current member of the Capricorn Coop.
- Some products may require to be specially ordered. In this case, payment is required upfront and no refunds or credits are given for change of mind. Special orders are non-returnable.
We don’t currently have any direct reviews for this product, here is what others had to say about previous purchases
- You guys seem to have a knack and finding things others cant – and quickly too! – Glenn, Burnies Fuel Injection TAS
- Incredibly great service, good prices and super quick delivery. I was in a pickle as an injector failed in my car. They had the part in stock at a decent price AND delivered it to me that same day! Truly incredible. Thanks again – Narran. A
- We found the staff have a very good knowledge of all the parts that we needed for our vehicle and also found them to be friendly and helpful. We will be doing business with them again and highly recommend this company for all diesel spare parts. Once again thanks for the exceptional service. – AJ and GJ Smith, Qld.
- These guys are excellent to deal with, I highly recommend them to everyone I know. The quality of their products and service are what keeps me coming back time after time. – Rhys.W
- Great prices and quick delivery. Can’t believe it only took 2 days for delivery from the other side of the country. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them Great work!!!! – Michelle.Z